Ken Foundation Society is an NGO with Registered No: 156-2013, UID: AP/2021/0283433 and CSR FORM1: CSR00027181. We are also granted Income Tax Registration u/s section 12AA of the Income-tax act along with the grant of approval under section 80G. KEN Foundation Society works intensively through focused welfare projects in six major areas – Calamity & Disaster Relief, Community Development, Differently Abled & Para Sports, Education & Livelihood, Environment & Conservation, Women & Girl Child Care. We also focus on generating and sharing knowledge with diverse stakeholders to influence sustainable impact at scale.
Our Key Projects:
1) Capacity Building: Ken engages with communities and supports them through capacity development of young people and women in a variety of areas. We provide support for each community's specific needs to ensure high-impact outcomes.
2) Calamity Relief: Ken takes a major part in relief and disaster support and every little bit of support extended during and after a time of crisis adds up to a lifeline of help and hope for those affected.
3) Educate a Life: To help children and youth in the urban slums and other vulnerable communities to sustain and improve themselves substantially by means of providing them with education.
4) Livelihood & Skill Building:Economic Empowerment of the destitute women's through livelihood project intends to give skill training in Sewing machine and Livelihood
5) Ocean & Marine Protection: Ken organizes coastal clean-ups and make people a part of the clean-upto conserve the ocean and the shore in its pristine form.
6) Paint a Smile: Project aimed in painting the walls of Orphan homes and Government Hospital walls to make them more lively and beautiful, so that it helps kids to deviate from the feeling of suffering.
7) Para Sports Support: Ken is privileged to have undertook and support various para-sports in Andhra Pradesh by taking steps such as broadening the appeal of these sports, training athletes, and encouraging general understanding of para-sports.
8) Water Bowl Project: Water Bowl Project is to Quench the thirst of animals and birds in Summer.
9) Winter Smiles: Donation of blankets, winter cloths in the Visakhapatnam Agency, to the deprived and people in the most deserving areas.
10) Women Empowerment: Women Empowerment Programme is Catalyzing women in urban slums and Sex workers to help them emerge as self-confident & Self-Sufficient.
Each year, Thanks to the Generosity of our supporters, the KEN Foundation Society makes a measurable difference in communities as we have much to celebrate as we reflect on our shared accomplishments of the last year, and with your generous support, we have much to look forward to in the future.
At the KEN Foundation Society, we are Inspired by the Passion and Commitment of our supporters – whether they’re Volunteers, Individual Donors, Community Partners or Corporate Partners. You have our Heartfelt.